Face Paint Designs and Online Store!


Hello dear readers! Recently I was able to take home some of my work kit and paint some faces for a portfolio / book I'm putting together with different designs in it. So, if any of you guys paint faces - enjoy these! Alternatively, if you don't paint faces, I'm happy for you to enjoy these anyway! Haha.

In other news, I've opened up an online store at www.society6.com/jennamarieanne where you can buy (if you're interested!) some of my artworks as prints, phone/ipod cases, greeting cards, throw pillows, laptop skins, clocks, mugs... and the list goes on. So take advantage of that if you've got a bit of extra money and someone's birthday coming up :)

Anyway, here are some beautiful faces with paint on them - hit 'Read More' to see them all!





















1 comments:

  1. angiebarlowoz@bigpond.com10 February 2014 at 02:18

    These are SO beautiful and scary and everything at the same time. Keep up the good work darling!

    ReplyDelete